Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I AM.... As I... Allow

It all started many years ago, when I somehow ended up the go to girl for all my friends and family when things weren't going there way. I spent hour upon hour on the phone, in person and group situations, giving advice that somehow changed their life for the better. As I grew older, I began my career as a Executive recruiter, hiring and firing for some of the fastest growing companies around at the time. As i progress and finished college with a degree in psychology, I realized my true talent was in recognizing talent and bringing it out in other people. I have since then set up my consulting business based on trying to pass my advice to the larger whole and to help as many people as I could. It goes much beyond positive thinking, since positive thinking is very hard to maintain in a life full of ups and downs. How do we keep our thoughts positive and our faith that if we follow through we will see the rewards. Well, I have learned how to convey this information to a array of different types of people. Because of my passion in astrology, and psychology I have learned much about what makes us tick, what holds us back, and how to break free. I am eager to help all break free of self sabotaging habits, building self confidence and the faith it takes to carry on with your own life purpose to find true happiness. Sometimes all you need is a friend that cares, and has the ability to see what it is you need, to break free of the binds that hold you back. I trust in myself to help you truly find who it is you are, what it is you really need and how to get it. I hope you will take the first step by contacting me, to set up a phone consultation. There is a one time fee for my service that gives you 30 days of anytime counseling, to make sure you stay on your path. It takes 7 days to break a habit and 30 days to build a new view of your life that will change everything, the way you love, the love you attract, your career, your money, and your deep intimate relationships will see immediate improvement that you will wonder how you lived the way you did. 

Get Started on your new life today! email me @ illumeastrology@gmail.com to set up a phone consultation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment